Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bachelor Party

So my friend Jeff had his bachelor party yesterday. It was a good day hanging out with some guys I don't get to see very often and just acting like guys.

I will say that 72 holes of miniature golf sounds like a good idea when everyone has large cans of energy drinks, but by the 4th hour, you just want to finish. Although I'm pretty sure I lost overall, I was the only one to win a trophy for getting a hole in one on the final hole of the first course.

Also, cigars sound like a good idea, but it starts tasting really bad after about 5 minutes :P

Finally, I introduced my pals to a new poker game Badugi. It's a pretty fun game that doesn't require as much thinking as just playing Hold'em. Which is good when people start getting buzzed and it's 3am in the morning.

Looking forward to Dave's bachelor party next.

2 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 02:25:00 PM, Blogger joel said...

yeah, though, no 72 holes of mini-golf for David.

 
At 9/18/2006 03:01:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I imagine David would want a more "traditional" bachelor party :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home