Bora Bora
So Airi and I are going to be in Bora Bora from this Sat for the whole week. We originally thought about going for our honeymoon, but at the time we were already spending a bunch of money on the wedding and was already in a tropical place (Hawaii) that it didn't make much sense to go then. Now we are going back to Hawaii for my friends' wedding so we thought about it again. Basically we decided that if we didn't go this year, we probably wouldn't be going until much later. Yes it's expensive, but I figure this is a once in a lifetime thing, so why not. We've got our snorkeling gear and I bought a new camera and an underwater housing so I'll be posting pics after we get back.
On an unrelated note, I'll try to put wedding pictures up before we go as I'll probably not bring a laptop to Bora Bora.
4 Comments:
I'm guessing the only "technology" you'll be bringing is your camera. you two have fun!
can't wait to see pictures & hear stories!
If this would be the last time you'll be going overseas for a while, is there something you should be telling everyone?
Don't read too much into it :)
Nothing to announce... although I'm not getting any younger either...
Post a Comment
<< Home