Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wedding Photos





Here's Airi getting ready



I called Airi to see where her family was (they were with her)



The entrance to our wedding



The musicians playing our classical music selections



Here I am waiting for the big moment



My nephew Brennon the ring bearer running towards me



He was pretty excited about something



What's that I see?



Here she comes...



Almost here



What's up?



There's a wedding going on you say?



Ready to begin



A different view



Artistic version



"I do" (in Japanese)



I'm already here, I guess I do, too



Introducing, Mr. and Mrs. Steve Lee



Where are we supposed to go?



Making it official



What have I gotten myself into?



The whole family



Our rings (well, her engagement ring)



Some pics on the beach before dinner



Another



Last one



The dining table



Making a toast



She can't believe how lucky she is



Airi's dad taking a picture



Cutting the cake



Passion fruit cake tastes pretty good



Outside shot, what a great day!

5 Comments:

At 9/21/2006 08:34:00 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Gorgeous! I hope our pictures turn out as well as yours did.

 
At 9/21/2006 01:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a perfect day! You both look very happy!

 
At 9/21/2006 01:11:00 PM, Blogger joel said...

nice photos man, your photog did a great job capturing you and Airi's day.

did you have to practice your Japanese before the big day?

 
At 9/21/2006 09:34:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

The wedding was half Japanese and half English. My part was in English :P

Looking forward to Jeff and Jenn's wedding!

 
At 9/22/2006 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Jen said...

ours will be 100% english.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home