First snow of the year
Jeff and I went out to listen to some speakers yesterday and we noticed a few cars with snow on them. He had wondered where they were getting the snow from (it was actually a day we didn't have rain!). Well, we finally got some snow in the greater Puget Sound. Not enough (so far) to keep me at home, but it's nice to see the white stuff. I also put up our xmas tree (although I haven't put the ornaments on yet).
A few pics of my cats enjoying the winter season...
Here's Ollie enjoying the warmth of the fireplace. Linus had an incident in my other house where he put his paws on the hot glass. He's been afraid of the fireplace (when it's on) ever since. Which is too bad as he used to love sleeping next to it.
Here he is sleeping on the couch.
1 Comments:
lookin' good!
Post a Comment
<< Home