End of summer BBQ
I invited some friends over for the "last" BBQ of the summer. Because I wasn't sure who was coming and how many, I changed the menu from steaks to prime rib to burgers and back to steaks. All in all, we had a good time and the food was ok, but not some of my best work. Definitely easier to cook for 4 or 6 people compared to 10. Here's a pic of some of the guests. I think Kim took the picture as I was busy grilling.
Right before we all sat down to eat (unfortunately I didn't take a group picture), I decided to let everyone know that I'm going to be a dad. I'm pretty excited about that. However, it means Airi and I will likely not be able to attend Kim's wedding which is the day after our due date.
Afterwards, we made use of my new poker chips and played some Hold'em. Jeff and Katt were the big winners of the night. I think Jenn was trying to show some of her chips when the picture was being taken.
Good times!
3 Comments:
DUDE! a big congrats and a virtual hug from Madrid :)
way to go soon-to-be-dad! having kids is quite a lot of hard work, but it's work you love to do, as you'll soon find out.
so happy for you two!
Congratulations Scuba Steve & Airi!
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home