Monday, January 07, 2008

Linus 1997-2008

I'm sad to say that Linus passed away today. We had noticed that he was having trouble eating and his behavior was a bit different from his normal routine. We took him to the vet and it turned out he had an infection on his kidney. He spent two nights at the hospital and we took him home Saturday. He wasn't doing too well and so we took him back to the vet this morning. He passed away around noon. Linus was loved very much and will be missed.






2 Comments:

At 1/07/2008 05:02:00 PM, Blogger joel said...

hey dude. I'm really sorry to hear about that. I really liked Linus - he was always very friendly in the Redmond house. He seemed to enjoy his time in the Bellevue house too.

 
At 1/08/2008 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Thanks. I know that Linus liked you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home