Tuesday, August 26, 2008

6 months

Airi reminded me that I had a blog so I thought I should have some sort of update :)

Since becoming a father, I haven't been playing much poker, so nothing interesting (or memorable as Airi likes to put it) to discuss. I do plan on playing in the WSOP next year, so we'll see how that goes.

Mia turned 6 months old last week. She's starting to eat solid food now (rice cereal). She's actually doing quite well with feeding, although she's on the low side in terms of weight relative to other babies at her age. She's also rolling around quite actively although not quite crawling yet. She's able to sit up by herself for quite some time. She's also starting at a new day care next week, so we'll have to see how well she'll take to that since I think she currently likes the people at her current daycare.

Here's a picture I took of her yesterday

8 Comments:

At 8/27/2008 06:16:00 PM, Blogger joel said...

why the new daycare? is everything ok?

 
At 8/27/2008 08:50:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

We were able to get a spot at a Japanese daycare, so she'll be able to learn Japanese. Otherwise, we were quite happy with her current daycare, everyone there really love her.

 
At 8/27/2008 08:54:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I've been informed it's a Japanese preschool, not daycare :P

 
At 8/27/2008 10:54:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Cute as a button (still!!) & very Don King-ish (still!!)

 
At 8/29/2008 08:30:00 AM, Blogger kromero said...

That kid is SUPER cute. You need to upload more photos!

 
At 8/29/2008 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Steve said...

I might start posting some videos since she's getting closer to crawling

 
At 8/29/2008 06:56:00 PM, Blogger joel said...

ooh, VERY cool. that'll be really awesome for her. does that mean her dad will be learning more Japanese?

:)

 
At 8/31/2008 12:20:00 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Well, that would probably be a good thing, but I am lazy you know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home