I avoided the social networking sites for as long as I could, but finally joined Facebook. I was actually surprised how many people I knew was already on Facebook. And I quickly found many of my old high school friends on there. Then my poker friends and work friends. Facebook makes it so easy to keep in touch with friends that I’ll probably spend more time there and no time on this blog. I’ve already started uploading pics to my Facebook profile and eventually some videos. It also makes it easier to restrict access, although I would prefer if it had some way to create my own groupings that I add my friends into rather than creating groups that my friends add themselves into. So don’t expect much/any updates here until I get bored with Facebook.

2 Comments:
YOu can add your own groups that only your friends are invited to join.
But that requires people to actively join.
Post a Comment
<< Home