Baby shopping
Weekends have been busy with shopping for baby things. Specifically stuff we'd need right away like a crib, car seat, stroller, and glide chair. We'll probably start a registry soon as we're pretty close on deciding the previously mentioned items. Not knowing the sex makes things a little more difficult, but we're staying with neutral colors (for things like bedding and clothes). Airi had to start buying maternity clothes since her belly doesn't allow her to even wear her previously loose fitting tops. We've also been busy looking into day care. The better places have LONG waiting lists (some with non-refundable fees!).
Not much going on in poker. I've been playing the regular weekly tournaments, but just getting incredibly unlucky. I'll be 70% to even 95% the favorite when I have all my chips in, and lose to a suck out. It's hard, but I try not to complain about the way my opponent played since they obviously made a bad call, but I want them to keep making bad calls even though it's painful right now. Hopefully my luck will turn around soon.
2 Comments:
are you taking any pictures of Airi & her growing belly?
I was going to take some pics to send to her parents, but I don't think she'd want them posted on the internet :P
Post a Comment
<< Home