TV
Let's talk about TV for a bit.
Lost - This show is going downhill. I seriously suspect that the creator and writers have no idea where the plot is going. So many loose ends and an inconsistent back story. I think we've had enough of the flashbacks. The only interesting thing they introduced is that one guy could see the future and couldn't change it. Other than that all the characters have slowly been changing and no longer resemble themselves. New character keep popping up on the island. The last episode with the VW bus was boring.
Heroes - Best show on TV. Only a few inconsistencies in regards to powers or perhaps will be explained later. For example, I thought the Haitian character was able to block other people's powers, but he didn't block the nuclear guy's powers? I'm also not sure how future seasons will work. Will they form some sort of X-Men type group and fight crime?
Desperate Housewives - Same problem as Lost. The show started out as a murder mystery of sorts, now it's become a soap opera.
American Idol - Filler TV. Seattle represent!
Sopranos - Since they went on break a few seasons ago, this show has just been boring. Major characters aren't getting killed off. Not much in terms of FBI vs Mafia or Mafia vs Mafia storylines. Boring.
TheOffice - Still funny, but last season was definately better. The BBC version may have had the right idea by ending the show on a high note.
HighStakesPoker - Second best show on TV. Was actually painful to watch Sammy Farha bluff off his money after Eli Elezra flopped quad Aces. I think Sammy is a good player, but he was definately on tilt.
3 Comments:
funny... of all the shows you watch, I only watch AI & I love it! Jeff on the other hand gets pissed off that the people who should go home aren't being sent home (Antonella & Sanjaya, for example).
I was really surprised that Sanjaya didn't get kicked. However, there's still several people that aren't in the same league as the others, so it'll still be somewhat random for who gets kicked out of the bottom group. I do think Antonella did a lot better during the early stages. Whereas some of the better performers now have improved already.
I think Antonella has a good "a capella" voice, when she's singing on her own. But, when she's singing right before or right after some of these other girls who have these strong singing voices, they blow her right out of the water. No comparison.
Post a Comment
<< Home