Seattle Street of Dreams
Today I went to the Seattle Street of Dreams. Overall, I would say it was a waste of time and money, especially compared to last year. The houses weren't as nice and there was one less house this year. Although it's not exactly an apples to apples comparison. This year, they kept the houses under $2 mil and the theme was to build Green (aka environmentally friendly). My favorite house last year was >$5 mil, so it's not quite a fair comparison, but even a $2 mil home should impress me. I didn't really like any of the floor plans and most of the interior design wasn't something I would choose. One house was very contemporary which isn't something I could live in. Another looked like something out of an Ikea catalog (and I'm not referring to the furniture). There was one house that had a nice craftsman design inside, but an uninteresting floor plan and an unimpressive kitchen.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home